Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Crescent, Castlebellingham

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

I think Derry Clarke owns it, but maybe these people may know more about the building.

http://www.togher.info/events/view.aspx?Eventid=263

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭kerrz

Thank you !

• Registered Users Posts: 1 shanduff

Hi Kerrz, I am doing the family tree and the Crescent house, castlebellingham, features. Except i am finding it difficult to find the history of the house, such as when it was built, by who, who owned it, who lived in it up until it was divided into apartments around 1930? So would it be possible for you to share what information you have with me? thanks. I have some bits, like William Woolsey lived in it around 1868 and Charles Thornhill lived in it around 1900. I have a scanned copy of one photo of it while it was in its heyday. thanks and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Advertisement