Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tamper Tantrum Live

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Dahtac

I had Colin stick a ticket away for me several minutes after it was announced. Been waiting for this to happen for months :D. Also got to sit down and watch the new Tamper Tantrum episode in a minute

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

I'll be there for sure. Fair play for the initiative.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 MaureenMac

Fantastic idea. Sadly, I cannot attend:( still in Australia. Hope it rocks :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

As far as I know, it'll be streamed live, so you can always check that out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭qwytre

Any update on the link for the web stream?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

are there any videos of yesterdays event posted online(yet)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭donnacha

There was a live stream and I'm pretty sure the plan is to upload recordings later - I'm sure it'll get posted in the coming days.

In the meantime this storify from REACTOR of nslaters tweets during the event should provide amusement.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

donnacha wrote: »
    There was a live stream and I'm pretty sure the plan is to upload recordings later - I'm sure it'll get posted in the coming days.

In the meantime this storify from REACTOR of nslaters tweets during the event should provide amusement.

Ha ha, that was hilarious.

Yeah, I'm sure they'll get posted up in time, Last years ones are still up there and are very interesting....

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭caol ila

I went along on the day I thought the best of the bunch was Tim Styles. His talk is worth a watch when its uploaded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Regular Latte

Very, very funny. Thanks for posting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭donnacha

1st video up: John Gordon

Looks like all the videos will also be available on the TTLive App

1st video up: John Gordon

Looks like all the videos will also be available on the TTLive App
    cool, looking forward to these, pity there's no android app :)

Second talk has been posted now...

Kas Ali...http://www.tampertantrum.com/?p=177

Advertisement