Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin registering issues

Options
  • 23-04-2011 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭

I'm attempting to download maps for America but am encountering serious issues.
    I had changed email addresses a while ago so had to re-register with a new address.
    As a result, the website says my Nuvi 265WT is already registered, yet when I go to download the maps, it says I must register the product.
    I go to register the product and it says the sat nav is already registered..... yet I get no option to download the map because, yes, it says I must register it ...
    Repeat ad infinitum. :rolleyes:

Anyone got any ideas or am I looking at waiting until Monday to contact their customer care team in the UK? :(

Alternatively I suppose I could purchase the maps on Micro SD or DVD but is there anywhere in Dublin that sells them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Weird, it seems to allow me to purchase the DVD or Micro SD card with the maps but just won't let me purchase the downloadable version.
    I really should have looked at this a few weeks ago instead of 4 days before my holidays. :(

Advertisement