Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden edging

Options
  • 23-04-2011 8:55pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Folks
    I am turning a section of my lawn (its akward to cut with the rideon) into a stoned bed.
    Its about 20ft sq, 2 sides are kerbed and 1 side has block wall, but 1 side is along the edge of the lawn.
    I have to kills the grass and then get my shrubs and stone it but what edging do u suggest I put between the edge of the bed and the lawn.

It it brick or timber or something?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

Brick edging is probably the best and most solid if you are cutting with a ride on !

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

That is true. Set them in cement I presume is the best idea.

Thanks

Advertisement