Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adidas techfit

• 23-04-2011 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi does anyone know where I can get adidas techfit tops in Dublin, struggling to find a shop thats sells them and when you ask they havent heard of it. I know I can get on the net but wanted to see if i could keep it local.

any help is appreciated:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Have you tried Amphibian King, base2race, Runways, Elverys?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 garstmax

RayCun wrote: »
    Have you tried Amphibian King, base2race, Runways, Elverys?

Tried em all, no luck:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

I'm reasonably sure I saw them at one stage in Lifestyle Dundrum, that said, haven't seem them in the same store in the Square over the last couple of days....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 247 ✭✭SharkTale

Hi,

I purchased a long sleve black in Elvery's on Suffolk Street in March this year & they also had them in Lifestyle sports in the Stephen's Green Center.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

garstmax wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know where I can get adidas techfit tops in Dublin, struggling to find a shop thats sells them and when you ask they havent heard of it. I know I can get on the net but wanted to see if i could keep it local.

any help is appreciated:)

Try asking for Powerweb gear i say alot will know it by this name

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 garstmax

ecoli wrote: »
    Try asking for Powerweb gear i say alot will know it by this name

Will do. Thanks dude
    :)

Advertisement