Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap dresses online?

• 23-04-2011 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

any good websites for cheap dresses? i like asos but it's a bit dear..just websites with dresses under €20ish (going out dresses etc)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

eBay is quite good I personally think.

I've gotten some lovely bits and pieces on eBay, most for less than €10, some item's were used, some were brand new with tags.

I'd be careful with buying branded goods though (Boss, Guess, DKNY etc) as there are a lot of fakes on eBay and it's easy to get scammed.

That said, I got a Karen Millen clutch bag there ages ago and it was genuine, so it's down to luck really when it comes to branded items.

Always, always check the sellers feedback before buying from them, you need to be sure (well as sure as you can be) that they are reliable and safe and hassle/problem free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

I agree. Lots of bargains on eBay these days as it is saturated. Watch the postage though some sellers try to "make" on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

There's plenty of dresses on forever21 under the €20 mark!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭sambora

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭rachaelf750

I came acroos this website,I haven't bought anything from it but all the clothes seem to be well priced. :)http://iclothing.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 zirazira

I came acroos this website,I haven't bought anything from it but all the clothes seem to be well priced. :)http://iclothing.ie/
    Not bad source.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

www.boohoo.com, I've got some nice pieces from there before and also www.prodigyred.com, got a dress for 15 euro off there before - bargain!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

I second boohoo.com there clothes are really cheap and for what you pay the quality isnt bad....I was pleasently surprised to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

any good websites for cheap dresses? i like asos but it's a bit dear..just websites with dresses under €20ish (going out dresses etc)

is that you jimmy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

+1 for boohoo.com, really good service, order came really fast, like 2 or 3 days after i ordered ! Quality is pretty decent, everything i ordered fit well, and not too expensive. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Zombie thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement