Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McLoughlin family from Ballinascorney

Options
  • 23-04-2011 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for anyone related to any of the McLoughlin family from Ballinascorney of the 1880s. Esther, Daniel, Thomas, William, Teresa and another sister I have no name for. Mother's name was Elizabeth Ward and father was Daniel. I think he spelled his name MacLaughlin.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Dalcassian

Lynch of St. Vincent Street 1939/40 Electoral List
    Hi, I am trying to trace Nicholas and Esther Lynch of Ballinascorney, married in 1893 and daughter Mary born 1894. They are on the 1911 census but cannot find them anywhere after that. I am interested if the Nicholas Lynch of 28 St. Vincent Street who was on the 1939/40 Electoral List with Annie M, Marie and Edward is the same man. he would have been about 84 years of age by then.
    Esther was a McLoughlin and was my Grandmother's sister.
    Any relation?
    Joe

Advertisement