Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

4am Project

• 23-04-2011 11:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

for anyone with insomnia, too much drink and the heart leapin out of you, too much caffeine, or just loves taking photos at strange times of the day there is the 4amproject

It is scheduled for tonight / well, 4am in the morning. Pictures between 4am - 5am.

http://4amproject.org/

(at time of posting - it's happening in 4hrs 37minutes time :))

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

I can't believe I missed this I was actually awake from 3-5 and could of actually took something, damn!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,398 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Forgot myself but then I'm normally asleep at that time, should have set alarm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Dammit, was in a campsite by the sea, hoping there would be some kind of a moon glow had such a brilliant West of Ireland sea view... there was no moon, and wasn't aware of the "project".
    Not insomniac or drunk, keep falling asleep with kiddies at unnaturally early hours, and then waking at 4am all nice and refreshed for an hour or so :rolleyes:. I had it in the back of my mind this time that I could set up tripod and get some shots but no moon, bah, humbug !
    Good idea though.

Advertisement