Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Willbbz Minecraft Server [1.6 Vanilla][20 Slots][No whitelist][Free Build]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Cnuts :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

Had a look around today for a bit...really nice server.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Glad you enjoy it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Outdated server?

Fixed. Bukkit on 1.6.4

Why i banned dude ?

What's your username and I'll unban you?
    There's been too many people joining tonight. In the hundreds :(

Carefree_Ste :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

You shouldn't be banned?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 EpicCookieMan

hi i have to report some :mad:griefers:mad: you just got me banned for telling on them but there names are tom and flecky those are not here full names hey caused the chaos at the ship and the arrows i why did you ban me???? you should of banned them! can you please un-ban me???? i did nothing but try and stop then my name is EpicCookieMan!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'll unban you now. And say something to tom and fleck. Lots of the newguys have been getting harassed. But the ridiculous amount of new people joining and leaving has been messing up the server a bit. Too many servers are outdated because of the update but it'll be peaceful when we get some plugins to counter le trolls

Theres nothing to grief.....
    So how did they grief?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dockedobject

This server is the most fail thing i ve seen i got banned for trying to kill someone that kept hitting me i wouldn't join it there is no way out of spawn and when u do get out of spawn there's someone waiting there to kill you so in my opinion don't join.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

cool story bro

This server is the most fail thing i ve seen i got banned for trying to kill someone that kept hitting me i wouldn't join it there is no way out of spawn and when u do get out of spawn there's someone waiting there to kill you so in my opinion don't join.

Well done

Trollers be Trolling

btw I was probably the one that banned you and you probably deserved it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭JohnR1024

Anyway to remove that post?
    Also I love the way you created an account just to hate.

Yeah just report it to Cherry.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You know, he's entitled to post his opinion too. Sounds like a bit of a numpty, so I've issued a warning to keep it civil, but a response of "I probably banned you and you probaby deserved it" from a server admin solves nothing either. If your server's been swamped, then its up to you to manage that properly.

But he obviously did something for him to be banned.If he posted his MC name we could have figuring it out.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Obviously...?

You could've asked his username first though. You need to be a bit more diplomatic when dealing with complaints and let the trolls and trouble makers reveal themselves in a way that means you don't sink to their level :)

• Advertisement

:) I will from now on.

server down ?

Can't get on either :(

It's up. Sorry was out.
    Btw we're using the old server just for some vanilla 1.6 SMP if anybody wants to join (Even EpicCookieMan ;) )
    i.p : 109.169.74.107

It's only temporary but it's a bit of fun if the main server is too much with all the new people and of lack plugins to counter the greifers. :)
    And If anybodies interested once we get everything back to normal we'll be loading a backup of just before the 1.6 update

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭Hoku

Would sharing a 1.5_02 client/server jar as a means of temporarily rolling back the update be considered warez?
    Tried to login on the laptop and realised I hadn't updated the client there.

Surely gameplay would be more enjoyable on the more stable 1.5_02 build, with all the working plugins etc... Until Bukkit and everything else is updated anyway.

Definitely not warez to stay on any previous build. Only problem with using a previous build is that users who have the old mc launcher don't have the option to not update their .jar and most people on the current launcher update anyway without backing up.

I agree it would be more fun on 1.5 with a stable release of bukkit but our server is serving the majority of people (that updated) by going to 1.6

As for bukkit, I don't think there'll be a stable build till 1.6.5 is released by mojang.

I don't even know what to say about this video...

Flagging it would be appreciated

Meh.. not really bothered.
    Took them 15+ minutes to do that. Rolling them back in a second with /bb rollback <user>

:cool:

Willbbz wrote: »
    Meh.. not really bothered.
    Took them 15+ minutes to do that. Rolling them back in a second with /bb rollback <user>

:cool:

End of stream?

Back up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Reported, flagged and disliked

What a bunch of dickheads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Flagged and disliked as well. A good example of douchebags at work.

Will what's up with the server?It's saying Join Us at Freebuild.net :/

Sorry John, we're putting a whitelist on the server (cherryghost was right :P ). I'll add you to it now. For now it's just Admins, mods and donators just until we get the world setup :-)
    Big change but this will be better in the long run. Less time consuming and should stamp out any greifer problems

So eh can I go on?Who's John?

Lol thought you were John1024. (Anything before 1pm is too early for me)
    I've added you know Kells lol

You bastard :P Btw His name is JohnR1024 :P

Haha adding him now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Just popped on there. Nice server. A few random people came over and helped my stairway to hell the lava.

Seems I can't put the lava topside? :(

Anyhoo's, made this topside to mark my stairway that goes down...

175913.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Why are you obsessed with putting lava above ground? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Tallon wrote: »
    Why are you obsessed with putting lava above ground? :P
    No idea.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Volcano Base.

Has to be done.

Very nice :D

Ask an admin/mod to place the lava for you or I'll do it when I'm on. Have it blocked for builders so they don't spam it everywhere

Advertisement