Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Unlocking??

Options
  • 24-04-2011 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

Hi

anyone know where to get a Nokia e5 unlocked from the 3 network?? or is 3 decent enough to go with??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Gae

There used to be a shop on George's street - close to the Dame street end that did that. I have no idea if it's still there - was there a year ago anyway. A couple of friends have used them and were happy.

EDIT: I'm on 3 and have been pretty happy with them. I don't use my phone that much - mostly texts, and it works out pretty cheap. Much cheaper than when I was with Vodafone. The only problem I had with 3 is they didn't have as many extra services, like being able to to up with AIB banking, or online, or in ATMs (though that's improving now, you can top up with a credit card online now, I think), or being able to log into your voicemail online (Vodafone had this). I did worry that the coverage wouldn't be as good, but I haven't had any problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

ther is a place at the entrance to the ilac at the moore street mall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 nessbraz

do you know how much it would be to get a nokia x2 unlocked ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

nessbraz wrote: »
    do you know how much it would be to get a nokia x2 unlocked ?

€20-€25

is there anywhere that does it cheaper than that ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

nessbraz wrote: »
    is there anywhere that does it cheaper than that ?

Try a few places, but Im not sure you will get it under €20

noway :/ ... not even them chinese places and that ?

Advertisement