Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really quick and easy lunches\snacks!

Options
  • 24-04-2011 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭

lunches that take you 10mins or less to make!

Heated tortilla with some dolmio sundried tomato stir in spread on it, with grated cheese- 4mins

Petta bread cut into 2, with sun dried tomato stir in on it, covered in philadelphia cheese (some basil pesto if you have it aswell) -4mins

Toasted burger bun rubbed with garlic, topped with goats cheese and honey, served with lettuce- 4mins

They're all really nice, quick and simple!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,753 ✭✭✭Raoul

I really like a toasted cheese sandwich.

But I like to use chorizo sausage.

Basically butter your bread, put on finely chopped up onion and cheese (any you like) and then have a thin layer of chorizo on of that.

I like this placed in my sandwich maker and the bread becomes a nice red from all the chorizo.

Its really nice, I know its ridiculously easy and just a toasted sandwich but I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

cous cous, rasher bits and edamame beans. could make up a little dressing while waiting for those to cook. ten minute tops

• Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭michelledoh

I love a noodle and vegetable stir fry. You can literally buy a bag in supermarkets labelled "stir fry veg" throw them in a pan and then add the noodles. When they're done just throw a bit of soy sauce on top... yummy! If you want you can add chicken pieces too! I could probably live on that!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I'm currently eating noodles with fried tofu in Osuimono (it's a clear broth, you can get it in the Oriental Emporium by Jervis, or you can use Miso if you want)

Total time, about 7 minutes.

Delighted with myself, it's my first time frying tofu.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭arknine

Make hummus. Drained tin of chickpeas, olive oil, clove of garlic, lemon juice and tahini paste into the blender.... serve with a soft boiled egg and some toasted Pitta bread

• Advertisement
Advertisement