Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Looking for a new Corp

Options
  • 24-04-2011 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭

Hi there
    I joined the game about a month ago and am enjoying it so far.
    Around 2mil SP so far and counting.

I am currently in a corp that is engaged in FW and im not really that into it. I cant get out of the warfare without leaving my corp and they want to stay in it.
    Can anyone suggest a corp in high sec that is looking for new players and that isnt engaged in either FW or a war.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

E-Uni is pretty good for new players. It'll ease the isk burden in particular, since they provide free skillbooks, ship replacements, meta level modules and a bunch of other stuff.
    But. They tend to get war decced a bit. Tbh most high sec corps do. There's a bunch of corps living in high sec who make a habit of deccing mining and industrial corps.

Advertisement