Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who/what were the PFF?

Options
  • 24-04-2011 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭

There was an infamous British newspaper cartoon from the '80s mocking the Irish. The IRA/INLA/UDF/UDA are listed. But there's also three letters P.F.F. which I assume means Protestant Freedom Fighters? Anyone here got info on this organisation?

douglas20.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

Nolanger wrote: »
    There was an infamous British newspaper cartoon from the '80s mocking the Irish. The IRA/INLA/UDF/UDA are listed. But there's also three letters P.F.F. which I assume means Protestant Freedom Fighters? Anyone here got info on this organisation?

douglas20.gif

That was before they annoyed the Muslims. I think they look back on the "ultimate in psychopathic horror" now as being altogether a better class of murdering terrorist bastards!

Advertisement