Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

very rarely

• 24-04-2011 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

very rarely i get a glimpse of the true spirit of ireland before the christians, before the tyrant kings, it is a land in healing, from a schizophrenic force, which hurts itself and others, please take the pot mom, I say, like the old days
    i want to i want to burst with good herbs and woods, in the fairy mounds and everywhere, i am an altar to the sky gods of heaven, let me sing among the waves, my earth song, which draws together the planes, and many worlds, let loose from here, and none could ride me long, i fear, I am wild but I am kind, my grass is green, horizons divine...
    the flow, it goes and comes, removed from the poetry of grunge, we come and go through many months, and pulled on mist of plenty, who are we? the dreamy ones, gathering within spells and times of fun, like a leaf of every color in the sun, its own moon, its own earth its own seed. philosophical questions may be all that is left, she tell me I am just one mouth, but learn to sing a true song in the chords of the spirit and the truth will be set free, be not shy be not discouraged, be not bound by the laws of man, so tangled are they now, have no fear, you shall not loose what you deserve, merely think for yourself, and follow your heart, and know the truth of natures times, i am like that, condensed like wine, and like each spring a dandelion unwinds into the short sky, where ants conversed with fairies, and it happens in thick jungles, in our lawns which burst into wildness carefully, over the time, when we aren't looking. Rumor has it theres a way to shrink and a match in every realm, but those are only rumors. Sure a witch has hopped the signage to the fairy land many a time, and goods only come of it, simply know when to stick to oneself, and where to blossom and trickle out, the wisdom, much is left unsaid, but our communion in the earth shines like a flame, abandon leaders, and peace is easy, grow what you can and smile in every direction when your spirits are high, share and spread love that begets love, and on and on, our dreamland ends not, the ancestors return, the rivers of life are no longer blocked, the stories flow truly the heart meets the ancient scriptures, we see it was always many peoples, we came to be trapped here, by the shamans, but we can return friend, it is in our worship of the earth mother, in our knowing, all of us have inner power, all of us are loved by the divine source, and I am our priest, help me, don't trample me, and confuse yourself in a strange self made drama, but hold fast to what you know is right, I am more understanding than you know, and in every land my dharma flows, but I am only one shaman, I exagerate, but I am here, a little elbow grease is all it is, a little prayer and effort, and amazing things do happen, and the greatest angels, align themselves here, and so much of a strain is released, we have come to make a game of serious things, a tradition of a hurtful past, we must cast this away, and rock on in the truth of love.

I love all who have come here, all are my children, I have many faces, for I am the whole earth, and I speak to all of you, the same message, in ways you can understand, and what you need for where you are, that is why you all have met, and now we are mostly joined together, the energy tapestries of the world are amazing. I feel like, life is changing, maybe you come to understand, we all live upon another, in worlds of truth and peace, we all have a path on the medicine wheel, in the rings of stone, in all of myth, and folk and truth, have faith in the Goddess, and treat her with respect, but dont take too much anger, this is a sign that she is off, and you should follow your heart, your heart is always what you are following in truth, but it will appear to you, so far out, because that is the way the spirit flows.

many a land, does echo ye, and the magical beings who dwell, have travelled and made their tales and stories, and lives, all places are coming together, and the goodness, life, naturalism, organic, caring and understanding oneness, is making a huge restorance, we are accepting others and respecting the animal world more as equals, treating the farms with more integrity, more respect to farmers and more wanting to learn to grow their own food, and eat the fruit of the world, from the world itself, I see Christ has had a good part in all this, also Shakti, Shiva, all of the dieties and spiritual beings, reveal all religions are really nature religions.

We seek to know more of you, of Airmid who seems to speak to us, who perhaps has a cure for the wrongness that has been wrought and continues to be wrought, the woods will rise again and all will know it is the holy land, it is the other realm, where vibrations have risen to much, we find the next portion of ourselves, as winktes and planewalkers sometimes do, dualities whirling together, love, breaking through awkwardness.

I welcome all my people who have been scattered in strange happenings, return, know the truth, let it not be obscured, let it be known the true heart of this land is nurturing loving and ever expansive, and psychedelic, it is just the energies of this part of the world, purify yourself and come and be free, live within the laws of goodness of return and of oneness, and let the momentum compel you.

I have been writing for some time and the nature of the writing has changed, perhaps Ogham knows and can understand, perhaps it is the wind or the miraculous flowers growing in between the bricks, perhaps it is the simple and succint nessecariness of it all, yet I only hold a peice of the puzzle, unite all lands, and let the herb grow free there, to enlighten the minds of those who stumble upon, and heal those in need, a great treasure is so close to the hands of even the commonest person, take back that power in the security of love and with the blessing of the Goddess, of the most high and eternal source, and bask in the harmony, and truth, crossing through the fields, let it be taught in the schools, let it be known the wonders and goodness of the plant, and it uses, not exclusively, and she is only a spirit, with her risings and fallings but a great spiritual warrior of peace against the illusions which so bind a being and can set him a a loop spiralling downwards pulling the world in with him, the plant reverses this, we all must be home, among our friends, happy to be outside, our family is everywhere, everyone, every being is the child of Yahweh, the child of the Yomo. these divine ones from the source, have in all of the the way, it keeps changing but it is real and true, the fairies, peak up, not saying anything but just being there, in their usual stealth, and funny off had tangent dances, the sun peaks up and down across the cosmos, each day I describe this and love it as deeply as I can,

maybe i'll lose description i don't know, everyone is falling away, the tribe, all is just dirt and sprouts and quiet trees and birds and bees, we are pure, no past, no future, endless now, where did it come from, i know it will never end, how could I ever forget, that slow sacred heart song.

Ireland YEAH!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

Thanks for your thoughts Limra. The spirituality forum may be more suitable than this one?
    I'll lock the thread for now but let me know if you want me to move it to spirituality.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement