Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rhythm Guitarist Wanted - Dublin

Options
  • 24-04-2011 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Band Genre: Pop Punk/Alternative

Band Location: Dublin area, jamming in city centre

Influences: Paramore, Blink 182, A Day To Remember, VersaEmerge, You Me At Six, All Time Low, Set Your Goals etc ...

Positions Available: Rhythm Guitarist

Desired Age Range: Around 20

We need a rhythm guitarist to join singer, bassist, lead guitarist and drummer. We're newly formed and have been jamming for a couple of months and just started writing some of our own stuff. We're looking for someone really dedicated and determined to have fun, write music and hopefully create a successful band!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 SeanieRawks

I'd be interested in this, but I'm not back in Dublin until the end of May.

(edit)

I should probably add that I could sing backing vocals too (I play synth and trumpet as well if you decide to get experimental!)
    I'm mainly into pop-punk stuff, Fall Out Boy, Say Anything, Jody has a Hitlist, Home Star Runner, Cute is what we aim for...
    I'm 20 and based in Artane, North Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭kris44

Hey man, Thanks for the reply. you like Home Star Runner - instant win for me anyway :D Sure when your back in Dublin get in touch and we'll jam and see how it goes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 RonanH92

I am extremely interested in auditioning for this. I live in naas but have transport. Are you still looking?

Advertisement