Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going solo to Austrailia?!?!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Ian Mac

niva*sis wrote: »
    so would ye recommend going into a hostel for a few nites first or trying to get a house straight away?? basically i wana start working asap!!

IMO , I would prefer the ease of mind of having a place rather than the hostel route , some of them can be quite expensive and every dollar counts.

Only thing that will catch ya with the house/apt is the bond(deposit) you need to put on it at the start of the lease of course you get that back at the end once the house is in good nick.

Up to yourself though... plenty of people looking for someone to share and you be paying 120 - 150 a week.

I'm talking like I know all this and I haven't even left Ireland yet , but some bit of research has helped me.

This forum has been a great tool for planning my trip to Oz (cheers to all involved) :)

Advertisement