Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Park Trilogy Blu Ray

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭Adam Khor

Galvasean wrote: »
    The Jurassic Park Trilogy Blu Ray will at last be available this year. Not much else is known currently, but HMV are already accepting pre-orders.
    http://hmv.com/hmvweb/simpleMultiSearch.do?searchUID=-7231599295941084722&pGroupID=blu-ray&adultFlag=false&simpleSearchString=jurassic+park&primaryID=blu-ray&btnSubmitSearch.x=0&btnSubmitSearch.y=0

Here is a fan made concept special edition case, which would be awesome but please note that this is NOT official,:
    Jurassic_Park_Blu_Ray_Trilogy_Tin_Case.png

I would pay SO much money for that case :D

Awesome case :D But... I wouldn´t buy it unless it had some new material. I already have the DVDs like, three times XD

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I wouldn't buy it either I am afraid. I don't have a blue ray player. Seems to be expensive when the DVD does the same thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Rubecula wrote: »
    I wouldn't buy it either I am afraid. I don't have a blue ray player. Seems to be expensive when the DVD does the same thing.
    Your missing out. DVD can never be as good with either PQ or AQ. I'll pick this up on BD when ever it gets released.'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

To be honest I have a friend with Blue ray and HD TV and my eyesighjt can not distinguih any benefit, although some folks say they can.

Horses for courses I suppose. Not trying to put others off, just saying it is no use to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Rubecula wrote: »
    To be honest I have a friend with Blue ray and HD TV and my eyesighjt can not distinguih any benefit, although some folks say they can.

Horses for courses I suppose. Not trying to put others off, just saying it is no use to me.

Me neither. Even if it was better quality, - do I really want to see an actors acne/nasal hair?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

If you can't tell the difference that just means your TVs aren't big enough lads :p

* That said have a fairly modest 32" HD TV and DVD quality is just fine by me.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I too was once skeptical of hi-def, but i am now a convert and an advocate. Really can't wait to see JP in glorious HD! *drools*

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Here's the details lads:
    http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=6754

JurassicPark_Blu-ray.jpg&sa=X&ei=lUQSTo6eHtSWhQeX7bzJBA&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEekNgcGQ7i3J61nYdXjCMO-FgG9A

Advertisement