Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Custom Build Advise

• 24-04-2011 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭

Iam thinking on buildig my my own aeg and these three parts are all I can deside on

EDIT:ACTION Tank Muzzle Brake (14mm CCW)

Systema ENERGY CMB M100 Complete Mechbox / Gearbox for M4A1/M4-RIS/S-System

King Arms M4 VIS Receiver Assembly (VLTOR) for Marui M4 series
    EDIT: (parts sourced from ehobby)
    Iam at a loss as to what stock/buffer tube/ motor/ Outer barrel/ inner barrel I
    Should choose:confused:

I would like the muzzle to sit right infront of the VIS assembly but alas I can't find the mesurement for the rail system

any pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,752 ✭✭✭DeBurca

What you need is a web site like Pimp My Gun which allows you to assemble a picture of your AEG so that you can see what it may look like before you start ordering parts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

DeBurca wrote: »
    What you need is a web site like Pimp My Gun which allows you to assemble a picture of your AEG so that you can see what it may look like before you start ordering parts

Damit lol I use that alot why didnt I think of it.... cheers:D
    also could you recoment a good mosfet thats has 3 burst capability thats reasonably priced sau around 90 ish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭darkgamerdk

[QUOTEalso could you recoment a good mosfet thats has 3 burst capability thats reasonably priced sau around 90 ish?[/QUOTE]

http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=898

hope it helps

Advertisement