Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wired xbox controller for xcm cross adapter

• 24-04-2011 3:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭

Can you still buy wired controllers in shops? Looking to get one for the xcm cross adapter 2.0.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Yes , i got mine in game . Your probably better off to ring the stores closest to you to see if they have them or if they can order in for you.
    I'm sure you can buy them online as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Shammy wrote: »
    Yes , i got mine in game . Your probably better off to ring the stores closest to you to see if they have them or if they can order in for you.
    I'm sure you can buy them online as well.
    I rang xtra vision, told me they have a plug and charge kit?:confused: Sorry Im an xbox noob is that the same thing as a wired one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I rang xtra vision, told me they have a plug and charge kit?:confused: Sorry Im an xbox noob is that the same thing as a wired one?

No, that's a charger for a wireless joypad.

No mate , you need to ask for a wired xbox 360 joypad .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Thanks lads. Question Q though, why are xbox controllers only 25 euro and ps3s 50 euro??:confused:

• Advertisement

Ps3 controller is over 10 years old therefore an antique , antiques are more valueable even though there behind the times :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I got one on Ebay after having no luck getting one in the shops, I think it was around the €30 with postage.

Advertisement