Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael briscoes drogheda

Options
  • 24-04-2011 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi all,
    I'm just wondering does anybody know if Michael briscoes is still doing finance?and if so what documents do you need to bring to store?

As I know eddie maguires in Dundalk(another expert shop) do a book system where you just call into the shop weekly and pay off on the item after recieving it straight away with a deposit.but they don't stock the item I am looking for.
    Many thanks kieran

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 dj kieran

Has anyone any info in this?thanks again

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Only guessing but I would say two proofs of residence (bills with name on them AND address) and official photo ID or passport.

Thanks for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

They still do finance but its not like they used to, where ya just drop in and pay it off. Its through a finance company now.

Photo ID, proof of address, and a bank statement are what they asked a mate of mine for.

(possibly a pay slip too.)

Thanks for that.was there any trouble getting the finance if you don't mind me asking?And how long were you waiting for?
    Thanks kieran

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

I applied for finance with them about 4 months ago, never heard back, so i went to harvey norman and bought straight out.

Advertisement