Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling Podcasts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

I was thinking about that yesterday. I can't stand the way he impersonates a guitar and hits that cowbell. I also hated the heavy metal guests he's had on.

Another thing that annoys me is the music after Jim Cornette's podcast. I usually hit the stop button as soon as it starts.

Shouting TWITTAH and PEOPLE every five seconds too. He's a tít. I generally skip anything that's not a wrestler, as I'm not really a metal fan.

No More Mr. Nice Guy! Was Alice Cooper at first, now it sounds like some pub rock cover version. Brutal song. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

That voices of wrestling podcast is really good the sexism aside. Their Mania preview is pretty interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

That voices of wrestling podcast is really good the sexism aside. Their Mania preview is pretty interesting.

...Go on!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,638 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Part 1 of Rey Mysterio on Jerhico this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭OneEightSeven

I was thinking about that yesterday. I can't stand the way he impersonates...

I should say "imitates a guitar".

I'm listening to his podcast now and I'm half-tempted to send him an email explaining the faults of his podcast.

• Advertisement

I'm listening to his podcast now and I'm half-tempted to send him an email explaining the faults of his podcast.

Doubt his over inflated head would take it into consideration.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭OneEightSeven

Doubt his over inflated head would take it into consideration.

He doesn't have an email listed on Podcast One anyway. I might send it to Austin and see if he reads it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Tramps Like Us

I like the podcast, except for the people calling in

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

John and Wai finally met legendary WWE fan Vladimir:

BkbMngACAAAByrA.jpg

I used to think he was part of the show when I was a kid! Ringside seats to eeeeeeeverything.

• Advertisement

rovert wrote: »
    John and Wai finally met legendary WWE fan Vladimir:

BkbMngACAAAByrA.jpg

That's amazing. :pac:

John and Wai's daily podcasts have been great this week.

John and Wai's daily podcasts have been great this week.

Absolutely. Just finished their final Raw review. Those guys were amazing all week. Far better than Agnew, Alvarez and Keller's.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

I've started an official WWE Parties Ireland/Balls.ie WWE podcast along with Don Marnell (who some of you may know from the parties, 98FM or the local stand-up comedy circuit). It's called 'Low Blows' and, in it, we look to have some fun with being WWE fans rather than go over-the-top giving our own opinions (which every wrestling fan has).

We also try and draw from our experience working in radio to make it a tightly produced show, relatively short (under an hour) and once-weekly so it's not too much to take in.

You can listen to our latest episode to see if you like it on Soundcloud here:
    https://soundcloud.com/raginrick/low-blows-ii-a-big-horned

And it's available on iTunes (or any good podcast app) here:
    https://itunes.apple.com/ie/podcast/low-blows/id853552402?mt=2

• Registered Users Posts: 60,638 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Austin said The Undertaker has agreed to do an interview with him. It probably won't happen now for a while till he is fully recovered.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

leggo wrote: »
    I've started an official WWE Parties Ireland/Balls.ie WWE podcast along with Don Marnell (who some of you may know from the parties, 98FM or the local stand-up comedy circuit). It's called 'Low Blows' and, in it, we look to have some fun with being WWE fans rather than go over-the-top giving our own opinions (which every wrestling fan has).

We also try and draw from our experience working in radio to make it a tightly produced show, relatively short (under an hour) and once-weekly so it's not too much to take in.

You can listen to our latest episode to see if you like it on Soundcloud here:
    https://soundcloud.com/raginrick/low-blows-ii-a-big-horned

And it's available on iTunes (or any good podcast app) here:
    https://itunes.apple.com/ie/podcast/low-blows/id853552402?mt=2

I think you and I need to arrange a podcast someday, some of my regulars + some of yours.

Should be good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Moneymaker wrote: »
    I think you and I need to arrange a podcast someday, some of my regulars + some of yours.

Should be good times.

Definitely. Well up for that! :)

Lita on stone cold's podcast this week.

She has been on JR's and Jericho's in the last 2 weeks.

It would be better if they could try and get diffrent guests or not try get them so close together.

Won't be listening to any of them. I think we got her whole life story at the HOF.

Wasn't Chyna going to be on Jericho's?

Stone Cold/Michael Hayes was good.

Love JR's podcast.

• Advertisement

Wasn't Chyna going to be on Jericho's?

They couldn't seem to schedule things. They had a back and forth on Twitter.

Austin said that Vince McMahon agreed to do his podcast at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Austin said that Vince McMahon agreed to do his podcast at some point.

Can't wait for that one.

Anyone know what happened to review a wai this week? (Guessing it was a lot to do with Warrior passing)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Garseys wrote: »
    Anyone know what happened to review a wai this week? (Guessing it was a lot to do with Warrior passing)

It was going to be the WrestleMania meet-up panel but they've delayed it until next week. I was able to get the mp3 already you're welcome to it. If anyone wants it just thank this post and I'll PM you.

Brilliant.

Worked perfectly.

Thanks a lot, Jay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Tramps Like Us

Roddy Pipers new podcast is pretty good

Really enjoyed Heyman's appearance on Austin's podcast today. Compelling speaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,938 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Listening to austin's podcast with heyman right now.I could listen to him talk all day and night on wrestling.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,938 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Not a fan of sandman's in ring work it seems.

• Advertisement

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Not a fan of sandman's in ring work it seems.

Hardly a surprise. :)

Austin's best ever guest. Much better when he isnt just trawling through their Wikipedia page. Think there's a second part on Thursday?

Would love a Heyman podcast at some point.

Sounds like Punk won't be back anytime soon.

Advertisement