Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling Podcasts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

DKP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

jaykhunter wrote: »
    DKP?

Dr Keith Presents it's hosted by a Irish lad called Alan his shows talk about everything Japanese,American,nostalgia stuff even Eurovision and he done a World Cup preview.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Give Justin Shapiro a chance too. You'll either think he's the funniest wrestling podcast guy ever or hate his dry style intensely.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Melina randomly has reappeared doing a non-Wrestling podcast
    B1jbKQQCAAA-Y47.png

http://realmelina.com/getting-real-with-melina/rm-presents-getting-real-with-melina/

There hasn't been much with her the past few years. She wrestled one or twice on the indies, did a small crowd funded fundraiser for depression/suicide and popped up on Morrison's Instagram a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,213 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

How real does it get?

• Advertisement

Liam O wrote: »
    How real does it get?

There's a fan of hers from MULLINGAR who hasn't had a Burrito on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Sounds pretty real to me, in other words.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

rovert wrote: »
    Melina randomly has reappeared doing a non-Wrestling podcast
    B1jbKQQCAAA-Y47.png

http://realmelina.com/getting-real-with-melina/rm-presents-getting-real-with-melina/

There hasn't been much with her the past few years. She wrestled one or twice on the indies, did a small crowd funded fundraiser for depression/suicide and popped up on Morrison's Instagram a few times.
    Is she still going out with Morrison?

Nuts to the Network, I joined F4W! Add me :)http://theboard.f4wonline.com/ucp.php?i=176 user jaykhunter

Nuts to the Network, I joined F4W! Add me :)http://theboard.f4wonline.com/ucp.php?i=176 user jaykhunter

Thread lightly on that Board Jay,full of nutjobs and little to no moderation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

BohsJohnny wrote: »
    Dr Keith Presents it's hosted by a Irish lad called Alan his shows talk about everything Japanese,American,nostalgia stuff even Eurovision and he done a World Cup preview.

Hate that guy :pac:

Thread lightly on that Board Jay,full of nutjobs and little to no moderation.
    The mods are awful too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭The Strawman Argument

I listened to one episode of this one, there was a guy throwing Daniel Kitson bits into the discussion as if they were his own jokes, really hamfistedly forcing them into the discussion. Pissed me off and I never listened again.

I'm cutting down hugely on podcasts these days, pretty sure I've been using them to stop myself from thinking. My own thoughts have got to be more beneficial than whatever Sgt Kevin Robinson has to say (about literally anything ever), at the very least!

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Anyone that's signed up to F4W/WON, is there any other podcasts on the site as good as Bryan & Vinny? I don't mind taking a dip in analysis for amiable personalities. Preferably not covering WWE RAW & PPVs. I was against paying for wrestling pods but I'm considering checking out F4W instead of the Network.

I think Dragon King Karl is under rated and talks some oldschool wrestling aswell and is a change and answers any questions you might have.

I think Dragon King Karl is under rated and talks some oldschool wrestling aswell and is a change and answers any questions you might have.

I think highly of Karl and has always been very nice to me. Also really hope he is winning his fight with Cancer. :(

But I found his shows Wrestling wise at least really repetitive and covered Wrestling I am not interested in or haven't seen.

As a new listener, I had a hard time with the Nov 1st Dr. Keith Show, it seems to be an informal conversation between mates about whatever's going on with them, and some wrestling, loosely tied to a review. I'm sure I'll get more into it as I get into the personalities. Although I do agree with pretty much everything said, is that typical of the show?

Dragon King Karl sounds like a really nice dude, who absolutely loves pre-Wrestlemania (or non-WWF) old, old school wrestling. The topic is quite isolating, wish he had a co-host to converse/share the love about it more, he spends a lot of time with the e-mails that comes in for topics. His apathetic disdain for current wrestling is hilarious.

Can't get the RSS feeds to download straight to my iPhone, I gotta download & transfer it from my computer on iTunes. Sad panda.

Can't get the RSS feeds to download straight to my iPhone, I gotta download & transfer it from my computer on iTunes. Sad panda.

I use the DownCast app in that you can add your username and password it's a lot more convenient then other podcast apps.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

As a new listener, I had a hard time with the Nov 1st Dr. Keith Show, it seems to be an informal conversation between mates about whatever's going on with them, and some wrestling, loosely tied to a review. I'm sure I'll get more into it as I get into the personalities. Although I do agree with pretty much everything said, is that typical of the show?

DKP is a mix of interview shows with different wrestling personality's, the Eamo and Justin Alphabet shows which are more or less casual chat, then there's more serious shows with the likes of Joe Gagne and Dean Knickerbocker and on the road shows at various wresting events.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Listening to dolph Ziggler talking to Jericho. It's in two parts and in the second part he talks about his concussion and it sounded scary. Also the wwe doctor chris Amman

Paige's interview with Jericho is really worth your time. Best she has come across in an interview - more composed and less nervous. Lots of stuff I've never heard her speak about before too.

Begins at the 28 minute mark.

• Advertisement

Do you have a link?

Do you have a link?

Google.com mate :P

http://podcastone.com/Talk-Is-Jericho

Rovert is easier than Google. BELIEVE IN THE ROVERT. Thanks.

Catching up on audio myself at the moment. Lots of interesting shows I haven't listened to yet this week:
    http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/2014/11/21/wrestling-podmass-november-21/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Have they released a video of Austin commentating on his Mania 13 match yet? If so, anyone have a link?

leggo wrote: »
    Have they released a video of Austin commentating on his Mania 13 match yet? If so, anyone have a link?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ap2si_stone-cold-vs-bret-hart-wrestlemania-13-with-austin-s-commentary_sport

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I hate that about some podcasts. If the subject matter is interesting I'll give it a shot but more often than not when the hosts start talking about their weekends or what they've been up to, I'm out! Review a Wai is awful for that sometimes 30 minutes of them talking about what coffee they are drinking.

Don't ever change.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Just finished the Talk is Jericho / Seth Rollins podcast, very enjoyable. Interesting to hear the versions of the Shield that were kicked around before they became the one we know. Also, Big E was almost a Shield member!

Jericho said at the end of the podcast that he'd be back in the WWE shortly and he'd return in a way that none would ever expect... a new GM maybe? :cool:

Brendão wrote: »
    Just finished the Talk is Jericho / Seth Rollins podcast, very enjoyable. Interesting to hear the versions of the Shield that were kicked around before they became the one we know. Also, Big E was almost a Shield member!

Jericho said at the end of the podcast that he'd be back in the WWE shortly and he'd return in a way that none would ever expect... a new GM maybe? :cool:

Haven't listened to the Rollins interview yet. The Shield is a very curious concept. I know someone who was in the NXT office at the time and was friends with Seth and Dean and no idea about it. Mentioned in the past they were going to debut a year before they did. Not to mention all the clandestine practice sessions they had - you don't have that main roster out of gate continuity without hours upon hours of practice.

Meltzer reported last week that Jericho will be the "reverse Brock Lesnar" as he will be working Live Events only for a while.

• Advertisement

I wonder who the biggest star in wrestling is at the moment that used torrents after Seth's disgusting revelation that he stole content.

Advertisement