Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling Podcasts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

Only found out recently that all the cool internet guys hate Colt. Kinda surprised me.

People with large post counts hate Colt more like! And just about anybody else who isn't established in the "big time" but are still over with enough people. Reason: jealousy. They all see his podcast and think its easy and that they could do it... I'd love to see them try and die on their ass.

Just because they didn't make him, they want to break him. Even reading these words will make their bitter little dirty blood boil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

P. big thread on f4w about him. Not very flattering.

Haven't been on F4W board in about a year and don't intend on going on soon...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

Reebrock wrote: »
    People with large post counts hate Colt more like! And just about anybody else who isn't established in the "big time" but are still over with enough people. Reason: jealousy. They all see his podcast and think its easy and that they could do it... I'd love to see them try and die on their ass.

Just because they didn't make him, they want to break him. Even reading these words will make their bitter little dirty blood boil.

Welcome to boards Colt.

What are some of the reasons given for the hatred towards him?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

Which forum boss?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Anything funny?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Personally, I think Colt is great! I enjoy his podcasts, his web series' and even his in ring antics. I can't really fault him on anything!

Maybe we should have a Colt Cabana thread rather than using the podcast thread.

Welcome to boards Colt.

1. You've only been here a few months longer than me, so tuck your neck in.

2. I'm not Colt Cabana. Contrary to popular belief, not everybody who sticks up for or endorses a wrestler... is that wrestler.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

1. "Rafa" has been here for a long time, years longer than I. New account.

2. It's just a joke :)

1. Oh.

2. I know, as was mine.

3. Count were an underrated team.

Oh :pac: I am on a roll today

In any case I was listening to the Place to Be podcast last night. I know the guys, they have the most in-depth retrospectives I know of. Crazy reams of info on wrestling PPV reviews. They also do current wrestling, 2-3 podcasts per week. Recommended!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

One of my favourite podcasts is back after more than a year. Bit more mixed interests than pure Wrestling frpm two English lads on a very nice audio setup:
    We're back! New show! Still idiots!:

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/facesforradio/facesforradio59

Ul.to: http://ul.to/ftu10so3

This week we talk: the return, 2012-13 football Season, WWE state of union, Star Trek movie and the Daft Punk album! Check it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Hey lads not sure if theres a thread about this but sure i'll post anyway.

Has anybody listened to this, ive been listening to the podcasts since the start and he does some funny stuff and some excellant interviews, especially with Jim Ross and Kevin Nash, if ye have'nt heard it, its well worth a listen, the show can be found at Podcastone.com

Try the search function then! There's a wrestling podcasts thread called wrestling podcasts. Moving this post there. Only heard great things about the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

Hey lads not sure if theres a thread about this but sure i'll post anyway.

Has anybody listened to this, ive been listening to the podcasts since the start and he does some funny stuff and some excellant interviews, especially with Jim Ross and Kevin Nash, if ye have'nt heard it, its well worth a listen, the show can be found at Podcastone.com

The Sotne Cold Podcast I take it, it's good stuff. He's a massive redneck obviously, and it's in conjunction with joe Rogan's Onnit company, which is cool. Austin is a bit TOO redneck though, talking about hunting brids and stuff...

tumblr_mfot0ghtaZ1s1ncdeo1_500.jpg

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Try the search function then! There's a wrestling podcasts thread called wrestling podcasts. Moving this post there. Only heard great things about the show.

apologies, i never even taught about the podcasts thread :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

He'd a brilliant interview with Lance Storm the other day; Austin's revealing himself as a good interviewer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

We are allowed to talk about Austin's podcast now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

rovert wrote: »

Were we ever not?

rovert wrote: »

Why, were we not allowed before this?

I think Rovert is referencing this post tongue in cheek - https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=84196061&postcount=203

I heard the Jim Ross interview is pretty disturbing in places, so I'm saving it for a rainy day.

I think Rovert is referencing this post tongue in cheek

You should reference it again in 2 days time ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

brianblaze wrote: »
    Austin is a bit TOO redneck though, talking about hunting birds and stuff...

Agree with this. All the hunting and gun talk is too hillbilly for my liking. Apart from that he is a cool m'fer just like he was on tv. Good interviewer and very entertaining.

I still think Konnan's podcast is the best out there though.. He is the man - hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭cena

Anyone listen to Austins podcasts he has been sound the last while.
    I find it fairly good. Good listen with the guests he has on

Much like page 2 of google search doesn't exist, neither does page 2 of boards!
    moving this to the Wrestling Podcasts thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭cena

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Much like page 2 of google search doesn't exist, neither does page 2 of boards!
    moving this to the Wrestling Podcasts thread.

I didn't even know there was a thread like this on here

• Advertisement

I know a lot of our more popular posters passive aggressively hate Meltzer and all but Colt has him on his podcast this week. I haven't heard it yet but I can't fathom how it wouldn't be essential listening.

Advertisement