Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Explosions On The Runway

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Your vocalist is really good, nice to hear a good female singer in a band. Easy going music, feeling a bit of RHCP in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 EOTR

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Your vocalist is really good, nice to hear a good female singer in a band. Easy going music, feeling a bit of RHCP in there.

Thanks very much! Myself (bassist) and the guitarist both love the chilis so theres a huge influence from them for us. :)

Bump, new tracks added to the Facebook! Have a listen!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭thejigsaw

Hey the music is pretty cool. Unpredictable and interesting and I dig the vocals. Can I be an ass and suggest you change the name though cos it sounds like a parody/rip off of explosions in the sky.

Gig dates added to the facebook

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭maciektok

great stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

We have a gig on in Whelan's tonight if anyone's interested. Details on the Facebook page.

Advertisement