Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new clan

• 24-04-2011 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

im new here and i just wanted to get a few irish guys together for a black ops clan on xbox .put up your name n il add ya

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

there's already a very well established clan of boards members. check out these two threads:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055851540&page=393
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056081876&page=110

the official clan site is www.irlclan.net

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

You can try the call of duty forum also:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=501

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 tsmyth

i presume the fact that the thread is titled "new clan" you want to set up a new clan rather than join the ones mentioned above. pm me and we will discuss the new clan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

Just to support what Moose has said

www.irlclan.net is a great spot if you are looking for a clan. With over 70 active members it is one of the most active clans in Ireland. They range from players who are just out to have a laugh to a team of 6 who have never been beaten at HCTF - in fact they are unofficially the best HCTF team in the world bar none. The only requirement is that you have a mic and are willing to have the banter.

Pm me if you have any questions - also pm me if you have any questions re setting up your own clan. From experience there can be a lot of work involved if you want to set things up properly

Regards

AthboyAce

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭canister94

tsmyth wrote: »
    i presume the fact that the thread is titled "new clan" you want to set up a new clan rather than join the ones mentioned above. pm me and we will discuss the new clan

yes that is what i meant and i dont want to join a monster clan i just want an irish clan fairly good people in it and to have a bit of crack

• Advertisement

canister94 wrote: »
    yes that is what i meant and i dont want to join a monster clan i just want an irish clan fairly good people in it and to have a bit of crack

That's exactly what the IRL clan is. Not to worry, best of luck forming your new clan.

i just sent you a pm. a few people hae already sent messages looking to join a new clan.

bubbleking wrote: »
    Just to support what Moose has said

a team of 6 who have never been beaten at HCTF - in fact they are unofficially the best HCTF team in the world bar none.

Regards

AthboyAce

lmfao:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

lmfao:pac:

?????

Just to add to what moose and athboy have said I joined the clan and started terribly and these guys are great you will learn from them trust me I have!

They are all very good technically and hard to take out trust me I found out on opposing teams ;) last night I was only on for two games and they were deadly I have started to find my feet in the online bc2 and blops because of IRL.clan thank you to all involved the site rocks and the Craic is 90 playing online with you guys!

Can I ask why shoveltooth gets all the ribbing? I wanna slag him too :) sorry shoveltooth ;)

• Advertisement

Can I ask why shoveltooth gets all the ribbing? I wanna slag him too :) sorry shoveltooth ;)

lol you'll see why when he gets back from America - hes been over there since xmas. I think its his dry wit and sarcasm that make it fun to slag him. We do miss him though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”-Oscar Wilde
    The low emotional intelligence of some clan members makes it hard for them to express their utmost gratitude of me :D
    OP I wish you luck in forming a clan and to live happily ever after

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭canister94

i got no pms from any one send them again with your gamer tag and il add ya

Oh my pm didn't send? Hang on I'll send it again :rolleyes: ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

i got no pms from any one send them again with your gamer tag and il add ya
    Mate I'm not going to suggest the clan as the lads have said it all, but if memory serves that tsmyth chap tried to set up a clan to "oppose our tyrinacal rule over boards" on about all these members who messaged him to join up, said he'd see us on battlefield, never did, never got a clan going

Mate I'm not going to suggest the clan as the lads have said it all, but if memory serves that tsmyth chap tried to set up a clan to "oppose our tyrinacal rule over boards" on about all these members who messaged him to join up, said he'd see us on battlefield, never did, never got a clan going

how do you know i never got a clan going? i created a clan, and we are unofficially the best clan in the world

how do you know i never got a clan going? i created a clan, and we are unofficially the best clan in the world

U should set up a match v IRL CLAN:) I'm sure your dying to prove how good your clan are!!! I'm sure u are unofficially best clan LOL

U should set up a match v IRL CLAN:) I'm sure your dying to prove how good your clan are!!! I'm sure u are unofficially best clan LOL

tbh our clan prefer playing hardcore gamers, not kids. thanks anyway

TSmyth,
    I've looked back over your posts and it's been August of last year since you had a constructive post on Boards. You seem to have a bee in your bonnet against IRL clan members and go out of your way to bait them into confrontations. Either adjust your attitude or start adding constructive posts to the Xbox forum or you will be taking a little holiday.

Raze_Them_All, Dark-Knight,
    You guys should know better than to rise to his baiting, you're both long time contributors to the forum. Don't let this escalate or you'll both be joining him on his break.

TSmyth,
    I've looked back over your posts and it's been August of last year since you had a constructive post on Boards. You seem to have a bee in your bonnet against IRL clan members and go out of your way to bait them into confrontations. Either adjust your attitude or start adding constructive posts to the Xbox forum or you will be taking a little holiday.

You guys should know better than to rise to his baiting, you're both long time contributors to the forum. Don't let this escalate or you'll both be joining him on his break.

sorry moose was just jerkin him!! Didn't mean any harm

• Advertisement

sorry moose was just jerkin him!! Didn't mean any harm

No harm done, D-K. Just resist the temptation... or use the ignore button... whichever makes the forum a happier place :)

TSmyth,

sorry_cat.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

sorry moose was just jerkin him!!

disgusting.JPG

tbh our clan prefer playing hardcore gamers, not kids. thanks anyway

thanks for the games last night - sorry about taking so long to arm the last crate but we wanted to have a go at getting all your tags (I was disappointed when yours were only bronze :()

I didnt know you set up a recon clan? I love sitting in bushes sniping - Add the GT in my sig

Korvanica wrote: »
    disgusting.JPG

BA:€&RD LOL ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

how is the IRE clan going anyway?
    you never got back to us on this civil war you wanted. how many members have you? or did you not get back to any of them with your pm's:rolleyes:

battlefield is getting pretty easy so do feel free to get a group of players to play us, your threatening it long enough now, follow up with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

I dont see what you have against the clan already in place.
    You seem to want peoples gamertags so you can add them and play with new people, thats essentially what the IRL clan already do.
    Just post up your gamertag and add a few people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

?????

Just to add to what moose and athboy have said I joined the clan and started terribly and these guys are great you will learn from them trust me I have!

They are all very good technically and hard to take out trust me I found out on opposing teams ;) last night I was only on for two games and they were deadly I have started to find my feet in the online bc2 and blops because of IRL.clan thank you to all involved the site rocks and the Craic is 90 playing online with you guys!

Good technically some how sounds very dirty in black ops... There is nothing technical about that game... It's mouth full of foam run and shoot. Haven't seen in my cod gaming career a single match with team work in black ops.

Op, good luck in setting up a clan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Good technically some how sounds very dirty in black ops... There is nothing technical about that game... It's mouth full of foam run and shoot. Haven't seen in my cod gaming career a single match with team work in black ops.

Op, good luck in setting up a clan.

did you ever try playing capture the flag without team work? on person has to get the flag and the others can defend him as he makes his way back to the base. also communication on where the flag carrier on the other team is heading essential.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

garv123 wrote: »
    did you ever try playing capture the flag without team work? on person has to get the flag and the others can defend him as he makes his way back to the base. also communication on where the flag carrier on the other team is heading essential.

In ather games - yes.. In black ops - lolololololololol I got flag! Oh damn, my mum says I need to eat. Brb!!!

Played Ctf in gay ops. And my only experience was random deathmatch with me fixed spawn locations - Cod ctf

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement