Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new clan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Good technically some how sounds very dirty in black ops... There is nothing technical about that game... It's mouth full of foam run and shoot. Haven't seen in my cod gaming career a single match with team work in black ops.

Op, good luck in setting up a clan.

You're obviously playing with the wrong people ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Good technically some how sounds very dirty in black ops... There is nothing technical about that game... It's mouth full of foam run and shoot. Haven't seen in my cod gaming career a single match with team work in black ops.

Op, good luck in setting up a clan.

You would be surprised the amount of teamwork some of our guys put in on objective based games in Black ops. Constantly communicating, covering flag runners etc.

I actually remember one time on the map radiation our flag runner was coming back to our flag with the enemies flag, and 4 guys were on his tail. I was in the tunnel, I tell the flag runner to come up tight against the right hand side of the tunnel so I can have a clear shot at the guys chasing him. Each of the 4 were gunned down as soon as the came into the tunnel when the flag runner was still running through it.

Thats just an example and you can also add we have a great laugh playing the game aswell. Playing friday night with a few drinks in me turned out to be great fun. Many a times I was in tears laughing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Played with full party of friends...was better then playing with kids or Americans.

Spawn locations just kill any teamwork you can have.

I playing bc2 squad deathmatch shows: are you cod foam runner or proper team player.

One of the lads who plays cod to death complained about bc2... It was very hard to shoot someone. Aiming is very hard! Hmmmm I guess all that auto aim on small maps can make even monkeys pro players...

If you get fun with game, then I am very happy for you guys, but majority of what black us just ****.

We had alot of fun and team work with mw2 back in the day, but black ops is just poor poor game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Played with full party of friends...was better then playing with kids or Americans.

I playing bc2 squad deathmatch shows: are you cod foam runner or proper team player.

One of the lads who plays cod to death complained about bc2... It was very hard to shoot someone. Aiming is very hard! Hmmmm I guess all that auto aim on small maps can make even monkeys pro players...

If you get fun with game, then I am very happy for you guys, but majority of what black us just ****.

We had alot of fun and team work with mw2 back in the day, but black ops is just poor poor game.

black ops will never be in the same league as bad company 2. its just a completely different game. i didnt even buy black ops. bc2 was always my game. just borrowed blops frequently :rolleyes: but you can still use team work to win black ops objective based games such as ctf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

deathmatch is the best game mode to play on your own as it requires little or no teamwork

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 tsmyth

garv123 wrote: »
    how is the IRE clan going anyway?
    you never got back to us on this civil war you wanted. how many members have you? or did you not get back to any of them with your pm's:rolleyes:

battlefield is getting pretty easy so do feel free to get a group of players to play us, your threatening it long enough now, follow up with it

i dont think that is any of your business.

tsmyth wrote: »
    i dont think that is any of your business.

I'd say you have more posts, then your clan has members :rolleyes:

"QUOTE-garv123 black ops will never be in the same league as bad company 2. its just a completely different game. i didnt even buy black ops. bc2 was always my game."
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should never ever be let play a video game again. you wonder why people do not want to join the IRL clan and then you make a statement like this. at least our clan know good video games

I'd say you have more posts, then your clan has members :rolleyes:

oh good one. isnt it past your bed time??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

"QUOTE-garv123 black ops will never be in the same league as bad company 2. its just a completely different game. i didnt even buy black ops. bc2 was always my game."
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should never ever be let play a video game again. you wonder why people do not want to join the IRL clan and then you make a statement like this. at least our clan know good video games
    Nobody joins the clan?

Implied-Facepalm.jpg

• Advertisement

shadowheart, no point in telling some people here that you play online with your own friends, these guys think they are the only clan in the world. as a fellow clan leader, i pay your clan the respect it deserves.

shadowheart, no point in telling some people here that you play online with your own friends, these guys think they are the only clan in the world. as a fellow clan leader and only member, i pay your clan the respect it deserves.
    Good man

your incorrect we are still gaining new members.
    you have yet to prove that you even have any clan or gaming community at all
    for all we know you dont even have a xbox

at least we are not afraid to put up our gt and find new people to play with.
    we are a very open gaming community.

Nobody joins the clan?

Implied-Facepalm.jpg

really? so the irl clan have resorted to this? note to mod, i have recieved a warning on this thread already and apoligised yet other posters resort to this kind of name calling

Didn't call you a name, You made a retarded statement and I called you on it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Didn't call you a name, You made a retarded statement and I called you on it:)
    Touché

really? so the irl clan have resorted to this? note to mod, i have recieved a warning on this thread already and apoligised yet other posters resort to this kind of name calling

name calling? the post doesnt call you retarded. it says when something is retarded.(what you said) not you.

our clan has over 59 registered members with alot more to not register yet and alot more are joining still. thats how many times more than your amazing clan of 0.

haha wel its funny how people buy battlefield who play blops with us and prefer it and start playing it more regular than black ops

name calling? the post doesnt call you retarded. it says when something is retarded.(what you said) not you.

our clan has over 59 registered members with alot more to not register yet and alot more are joining still. thats how many times more than your amazing clan of 0.

ha ha, if only you knew. just because we dont post here hundreds of times a day and set up a website does not mean we are not a clan. we do our talking on the battlefield.

ha ha, if only you knew. just because we dont post here hundreds of times a day and set up a website does not mean we are not a clan. we do our talking on the battlefield.

prove it

• Advertisement

haha wel its funny how people buy battlefield who play blops with us and prefer it and start playing it more regular than black ops

wow, a few people in your clan think battlefield is better. most people in the world, and pro gamers for that matter, prefer black ops.

Cainster if you get a clan up and running, you should set up a friendly competition with the lads after ye have some time to practice yer tactics

Cainster if you get a clan up and running, you should set up a friendly competition with the lads after ye have some time to practice yer tactics

he only plays hardcore clans :D

I agree with Dunworth, prove it.

Wouldn't mind a nice clan match if he's up for it.
    Hardcore mode aswell, why not :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

wow, a few people in your clan think battlefield is better. most people in the world, and pro gamers for that matter, prefer black ops.

Im a pro gamer. I get paid €2000 a week to play video games. any pro on the circuit thats considered to be in the top bracket considers bfbc2 a far superior game. Blops is preferred by the less skillful pros because its easier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

shadowheart, no point in telling some people here that you play online with your own friends, these guys think they are the only clan in the world. as a fellow clan leader, i pay your clan the respect it deserves.

Actuolly I don't have clan. I was offered to join few times when played Crysis 2, but I allways refused. I just love playing and I am too old for stuff. I just love play with my good old friends and unnesesry rivalry is just not needed.

I never knew that this thread will go in such **** storm, because of black ops clans involvement.... Just shows again what kind of gamer like that game...

P.s we do put [BB] on some games aka british bulldogs. It's 6 year old tradition since most of us met in world of Warcraft and it was our Giuld. We are very good friends in real life, but I can't call ourselfs clan. Just a bunch if idiots who get theyr arses handed to them while having a good lought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Actuolly I don't have clan. I was offered to join few times when played Crysis 2, but I allways refused. I just love playing and I am too old for stuff. I just love play with my good old friends and unnesesry rivalry is just not needed.

I never knew that this thread will go in such **** storm, because of black ops clans involvement.... Just shows again what kind of gamer like that game...

P.s we do put [BB] on some games aka british bulldogs. It's 6 year old tradition since most of us met in world of Warcraft and it was our Giuld. We are very good friends in real life, but I can't call ourselfs clan. Just a bunch if idiots who get theyr arses handed to them while having a good lought.

Sounds like you have a decent community of gamers there to play with. Really does make all the difference, doesn't it. Well, if you're ever online playing BF:BC2, look me up for a bash. Always nice to play with other old school gamers

Thats essentially what the IRL clan here is, just people from the threads who play together regularly.
    Just a bit of craic and banter that makes the gaming better, its never the same playing with randomers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

bubbleking wrote: »
    Im a pro gamer. I get paid €2000 a week to play video games. any pro on the circuit thats considered to be in the top bracket considers bfbc2 a far superior game. Blops is preferred by the less skillful pros because its easier

:rolleyes:

Get paid more than that and play for fun !!!

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement