Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DKIT

Options
  • 24-04-2011 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hey i am thinking of doing event management in dkit this year, but dont know if the college is any good, are the people friendly, what is the college life like up there? any replies will be really appreciated. thanks :):D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Thread moved to DKIT forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Cathal_91

assuming your gonna be getting a grant, and or even living up there its pretty good craic, you'll enjoy it.

i go there buts its pretty crap as i dont get a grant and dont have a job so never have a cent to go out on the weekends

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

the college is grand, good facilities. im a mature student but i still enjoy a night out now and again with the class and the booze is cheap etc

it wouldnt be a patch on maynooth, galway etc, but still good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 beyoncefan

Cathal_91 wrote: »
    assuming your gonna be getting a grant, and or even living up there its pretty good craic, you'll enjoy it.

i go there buts its pretty crap as i dont get a grant and dont have a job so never have a cent to go out on the weekends

i will be getting the grant ye and i have cousins living there so wont have to pay rent, thanks for the reply :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Great campus, nice people.

You'd want to choose where you live if you are moving up though.

There are parts that are unsafe.

It's going in the right direction.

• Advertisement
Advertisement