Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead Guitarist looking to join/start covers band Mallow area

Options
  • 24-04-2011 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi there,
    I am a 33 yr old Lead guitarist living in mallow area looking to join or start a good covers band. I have over 15 yrs gigging experience, and have played in bands in both Dublin and Cork. I have all my own gear and own transport. I have a broad range of playing experience, having played in a lot of different bands over the years. My influences are varied also. They include; Knopfler, Clapton, Marvin, Gilmour, Hendrix, Gallagher, Moore, Thin Lizzy, Radiohead, David Bowie, Cream, Led Zepplin, The Beatles, The Stones, Guns N Roses...etc (you get the picture!)
    I would like to either join or start up a good tight covers band, I dont mind the odd original too, to play gigs on a regular basis.
    My equipment is top notch, which I have collected over the years and my attitude is very determined.
    I have played in pubs, clubs, social events, corporate, and weddings.
    Don't mind travelling to Cork or Limerick cities.
    Please PM me if you are interested.
    Thank You.

Comments

Advertisement