Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account deletion please?

Options
  • 24-04-2011 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭

Hey,My sister originally owned this account and she wants to get it deleted or closed as she has emigrated.I sent a email to Darragh but havent heard anything back.I know yous have alot on your hands.
    But could someone please close the account thanks.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Hey guys can you please close this account or someone look into it,so i can get my own account thanks.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi caseyann.

Just drop an e-mail to hello@boards.ie and the Community Managers will sort this for you.

Missing you already!

psni wrote: »
    Hi caseyann.

Just drop an e-mail to hello@boards.ie and the Community Managers will sort this for you.

Missing you already!

Thanks psni,take care happiness and good health and luck to you and all your family.
    And to all mods on boards and few of the people i like on boards you know who yous are.:)
    See you later :)

psni wrote: »
    Hi caseyann.

Missing you already!

Hey psni nothing happening so far does it take ages to get someone to delete account thanks :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

The office isn't open again until Tuesday on account of it being a bank holiday weekend. Don't worry, the lads will close the account as soon as they get the e-mail.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement