Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Care mature application interview

Options
  • 24-04-2011 8:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 444 ✭✭

Hi,

Did anyone apply for social care in DIT, I got a letter at the start of March saying that they would be shortlisting mature applicants for interviews in march and april, Did anyone else not an interview? Or does any one know if the interviews are finished now?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 444 ✭✭RainbowRose81

I forgot to mention I though that i had a okay chance of getting an interview because im doing fetac level 5 social studies at the moment and i also did a fetac level 5 in 2009. I have abit of work exp too with older people and in mental health organisation. It seems very hard to be accepted there if you are a mature student unless you are working for years in the area of social care would you have a good chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

As far as im aware the interviews start in May an they make offers in July

Thank you, i hope they are still doing the interviewing. Happy Easter.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭ShamrockGirl

Hey, I'm a DIT Early Ed student which is very much run like the Social Care course, both run in DIT Mountjoy Square in the Social Science Department.

I just remember this thread from last year, it might give you a bit more info:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=66109914
    (it says something about a person having thier interview Early May last year.

I know some of my lecturers for Early Ed have been doing interviews on candidates lately so i'd say they are coming up soon.

Hope that is of assistance to you,

And if you have any questions in general about the college or anything you can just PM me also.
    :)

Thank you, that is very helpful. I didnt know they did know they did childcare/education in DIT. All the best with it and thanks very much for helping me out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement