Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Students Union

Options
  • 24-04-2011 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    Anyone know if the Students Union is open tomorrow?? Checked their site but it doesn't mention opening hours for bank hols!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 NewShoes

Hey guys,
    Anyone know if the Students Union is open tomorrow?? Checked their site but it doesn't mention opening hours for bank hols!

As far as I know, it is closed on the Bank Holiday Monday - they tend to be anyways on other bank holidays??
    If it is something urgent about contacting an officer or something I would assume that if you email them they would get the email and respond to it??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

We're closed tomorrow. My Blackberry is dead at the moment, so I won't be checking email until Tuesday. You could try one of the other guys.

Advertisement