Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good flight deals to melbourne jul to oct

Options
  • 24-04-2011 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

If anyone spots some good deals for return flights from ireland to melbourne at any stage between the 15thJul and the 01stNov will you post them here, the cheapest I can find is 1700 euro, im only going for 3 weeks and that price is too expensive for me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭Pisco Sour

If anyone spots some good deals for return flights from ireland to melbourne at any stage between the 15thJul and the 01stNov will you post them here, the cheapest I can find is 1700 euro, im only going for 3 weeks and that price is too expensive for me

:rolleyes:

http://www.kayak.com/

You seriously must not be looking very hard. Within 45 seconds I found flights for 963 euro (40 hours each way), or 1002 euro for a significantly shorter journey (27 hours each way).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement