Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get tuna in Dublin supermarkets

Options
  • 24-04-2011 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi,
    I shop in Finglas, where both Tesco and Aldi used to carry frozen tuna steaks. Now neither does, nor does Lidl.

I'm fine with getting it from a fishmonger and freezing it, it's just they tend to be nine to five outlets and are shut by the time I get out of work.

Anyone recommend other supermarket chains/places on the northside that might have frozen tuna?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Hi,
    I shop in Finglas, where both Tesco and Aldi used to carry frozen tuna steaks. Now neither does, nor does Lidl.

I'm fine with getting it from a fishmonger and freezing it, it's just they tend to be nine to five outlets and are shut by the time I get out of work.

Anyone recommend other supermarket chains/places on the northside that might have frozen tuna?

Thanks.

i do not know what Aldi stopped doing it. you can get it at M and S on Henry Street, but its nearly 8 euro.

fishmonger is fairview, but they close at around 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Superquinn often have it, fresh, not fozen.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Haruki

I know the very place for you, if your a local i'm sure you know where woodies is in Glasnevin industrial estate ? Well, a little bit down that road on the right-hand side there is a frozen fish shop...it's just behind lidl.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

taste of the sea in glasnevin industrial estate beside lidl have them, along with every kind of fish you want.

got some red snapper and shark there last week

Advertisement