Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q about southside libraries

Options
  • 24-04-2011 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

I notice from the other thread that Kevin st is closed to students :confused::confused::confused:

Need to print a copy of my thesis on tuesday gettin it bound in the thesis centre (not paying their outrageous prices for printing... would cost more than double it cost the other day to print it) so doesn't make sense to do it in Bolton street.

So, will Aungier Street or Kevin Street be open to normal students on tuesday? If so, is there a colour printer that prints single sided and also a cash accepter? And locations of :D

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Aungier street is Wednesday, I'm afraid I don't know about Kevin Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 jah718

Aungier street library is closed on tuesday but I am almost certain that Kevin street is open.

There is also 1 colour printer and a cash acceptor so you are able to print

Advertisement