Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

multi console/or custom consoles

• 24-04-2011 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi everyone i have a few old consoles lying around and many controllers steering wheels etc i was hopeing to get some advice or just ideas on what to do with them please dont suggest selling them as i simply do not sell consoles it kills me inside lol i was thinking about creating a multi console or just customizing them seperatly

i have the following

black original ps2
    dreamcast with 2 race wheels and 2 controllers
    gamecube (black)
    crystal xbox (need to recover its eeprom)
    megadrive mini built in controllers
    amiga 1200
    atari st
    sega saturn
    4 x 19 inch lcd monitors
    many pc power suuplies (12v)and 5 volt rails
    also lots of colord leds

and much more
    i realy wanna start a big project with all this stuff where do i start lol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Why not build an all-in-one arcade machine with the consoles, give each console it's own shelf in the bottom, take a 19" screen from the housing and mount it, have some kind of switch to toggle the video outputs, something like this maybe? Cosmic-Upright-Arcade-Machine_2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 mr_starfire

Thanks that was my first thaught but i ran into issues when thinking of changing games dont realy like the idea of having the cd drives on the front

do any of you guys know of a way of maybe installing sd card readers to any of the consoles or maybe hard drives i know that its possible with thbe dreamcast and the ps2 has a hdd bay and i can install a larger hdd in my xbox but still left with the amiga the st and the mega drive

i even considerd making a jukebox like arangement to change cds for me
    ime being too ambitous arent i lol

Advertisement