Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy new tyres? Dundalk/Surrounding Area

Options
  • 25-04-2011 3:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭

Have to get new tyres for the car and was hoping people could tell me places where I could get a good deal.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Meeoow

Mc Manus Tyres. On the old Coes Road. Got my tyres there, they were cheaper than the internet for the same tyre. Good service, not out to rip you off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

Meeoow wrote: »
    Mc Manus Tyres. On the old Coes Road. Got my tyres there, they were cheaper than the internet for the same tyre. Good service, not out to rip you off.

+1 on this. I got 4 brand new firestone tyres fitted and a full wheel alignment for €175 - far cheaper than everywhere else in town.

Just be aware - McManus's Tyres on Dublin Street are not the same crowd and are not as reasonable either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

+1 for McManus', Coes Rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭TontoMurphy

And again + 1 for McManus' on Coes Road

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

Carraghers in Silverbridge is where I go. I saved about €100 on 4 new tyres

• Advertisement
Advertisement