Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap beer in Cork City and Area

Options
  • 25-04-2011 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello everybody, I thought we could make a list of places were pints or pitchers are cheap. I'll start this one off.

An Brog, Oliver plunkett, 3eu for any pint.
    Thormond, Marlborough St, 10eu for pitcher of Bavaria Crown.
    Fred Zeppelins, Parliament St, 3.50eu per pint untill 20.00hrs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭nuts86

The Classic south main st... €10 euro any pitcher, €20 for 4 vodka 2 redbull/4 Jager 2 redbull, €5 JD and coke/ Gin and tonic/ Bacardi and coke, Monday nights they also have 2 for 1 on everything.....

Preachers Washington St... cheap pitchers also think vary in price depending on product, some more than €10 some less than..

Sober Lane... (favourite)Sullivans Quay.... flip a coin on Sundays you win you get that round of drinks just paid for free the next round, Wednesdays... Rock Paper Scissors same concept....

I know a lot of places do the 4 vodka 2 redbull just not sure where but have definitely seen it in the classic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

How much is in a pitcher?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

cork45 wrote: »

about 3 pints I think.could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

cork45 wrote: »
    Should be 3 pints. Sometimes it's less but I think it's more or less accepted that you can get the barman to top the 3rd one up if it's a little short.

Advertisement