Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vampires in Skyrim

• 25-04-2011 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

So, I recently got back in to Oblivion and made a new character. When I got out of the sewers at the start, I went straight across the water to the Ayleid (sp?) Ruin. Theres a small bandit camp there, and next to one of the beds is a book called "Immortal Blood".

In this book, it says that the vampires of Skyrim can turn someone's blood to ice with their breath and attack you from underneath a frozen lake.

So, will the devs remember that and include it in Skyrim? Heres hoping, that would be great. :P

So, have you found anything that might hint towards the state of vampires in Skyrim?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

That sounds good. The lake thing would be completely unexpected.
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Immortal_Blood

I know that the spells are said to cause more appropriate destruction - you can burn things and set them alight with fire, freeze people with frost spells.

I haven't heard much about vampires. I know that they did say that they would probably have werewolves/transformations in an expansion if they didn't have time to develop it for the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Joonaspp

Does oblivion have vampires? I remember that you could be a vampire/werewolf in Morrowind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Yeah it did. There's a vampire hunting group in the Imperial City which you can join but I don't think there's any vampire quests (apart from cure) and only a few anti-vampire quests.

Advertisement