Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question regarding Clonee D.15

Options
  • 25-04-2011 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,

Sort of new to the site, signed up a along time ago but have never used it. Anyway my boyfriend and I looking to buy house close to where we both work and I've seen some really nice houses in Clonee, we have taken a drive out to have a look and they seem lovely but we are not getting great feed back from others regarding the area itself. Anyone have any input to give on the area and what its like? any help would be great thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

I have lived here for a long time and have never had my house/car broken into.

I have never had an anti-social issue where I live.

There are some nice genuine people living in the area....and some absolute muppets.

(I could be talking about anywhere so far)

House prices seem quite attractive at the minute.

Finally sorted with schools.

Shop/pub/chipper/florist/dry cleaners/bookies/chinese/medical centre anseo if thats what you like.

On a bus route.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Id say the same...

Advertisement