Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex in a garden - public or private?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭alexa5x5

I imagine it could be cased as indecent exposure. Do you think they knew you where watching? Dirtly ba$tard....still hot though :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

By Washington Post editors
    Eric Williamson, the Fairfax man who startled a woman and her child who spotted him naked in his home during their early morning stroll, has been convicted of indecent exposure in Fairfax General District Court. Prosecutors asked for jail time, but he did not get any

Getting angry just reading that :mad:
    It was dark outside, he couldn't see them and there was no intention on his part. Who expects a women and a 7 year old child to be out walking at 5:30am?
    With that conviction and the child involved he might end up on a sex offenders register

And why was this women on his property at 5:30am?
    You can't wander across someone's property as a shortcut, people have been shot for less

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

all this 'private property' stuff is nonsense.
    If you can afford a palatial mansion, then rock on.

If you live in a semi D or Terrace and people can easily see your garden from their upstairs windows or it's possible to see into your garden from ground level (hedges) and/or if you are making noise, then no, kids will hear or see you starters.

If you want to **** in the garden, buy a shed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I can't believe it hasn't been said yet...

Pics or GTFO!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

FunkZ wrote: »
    I would have jumped over the garden fence with a raging erection and shouted 'surprise'!
    A major lol here:pac::pac::pac::P:D:D:D:D

You could also shout...."ahaaaah!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Soul Stretcher

Back garden in most urban areas = high chance of being seen by neighbours or passers-by unless surrounded by a ten-foot wall.

Also 3/4 o'clock in morning might be more forgivable than say 9/10 pm on a sat nite.

If that's how they get their kicks then fine. The only issue I can think of is that I wouldn't like kids to come across this.

Nothing indecent about sex in my opinion. But I just think that's not the sort of introduction to sex that young children should be seeing/potentially seeing.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭seaniemoylan

giggidy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Back garden in most urban areas = high chance of being seen by neighbours or passers-by unless surrounded by a ten-foot wall.

Also 3/4 o'clock in morning might be more forgivable than say 9/10 pm on a sat nite.

If that's how they get their kicks then fine. The only issue I can think of is that I wouldn't like kids to come across this.

Nothing indecent about sex in my opinion. But I just think that's not the sort of introduction to sex that young children should be seeing/potentially seeing.

try harder :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

OutlawPete wrote: »
    People have been arrested for being just naked in their own homes.

Have to say that vid really p1ssed me off, wasn't like he was waving his mickey out the window! also, it was 05:30, WTF was a kid doing up that early? unless it was Christmas morning.

Hope that dude sues the bejaysus out of them, that would be the American thing to do :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭faw1tytowers

It may be private property but apartments are shared and probably not enclosed so i reckon this would of caused trouble if the wrong person came by.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Have to say that vid really p1ssed me off, wasn't like he was waving his mickey out the window! also, it was 05:30, WTF was a kid doing up that early? unless it was Christmas morning.

Hope that dude sues the bejaysus out of them, that would be the American thing to do :)
    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-scene/fairfax/woman-flipped-off-naked-guy-th.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Get a focking grip here, for focks sake

Boning your babe in the garden in suburbia is a no no .

maybe ok to do, but against public decency, no way.

C'mon here...:eek:Big swollen purple bell being driven up a lady's hairy minge! ... in the front garden!!

Case closed.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Williamson's legal bills would probably wind up being between $10,000 and $15,000.

Hope the county picks up this bill.
    If not, he should sue like mad. And start with this women who trespassed and cut across his property

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

A thing that annoyed me about the video is the 'I'm obviously not a paedo/sex offender because I HAVE A CHILD OF MY OWN defense.'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

According to that report, the police entered his house hours after the incident was reported without a search warrant, am guessing they're gonna get their arse sued in to oblivion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

BBDBB wrote: »
    how much of a difference is there between **** at the window looking in and **** at the window looking out??

None. All glazing fetishes are a bit odd imho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Devi

OutlawPete wrote: »
    People have been arrested for being just naked in their own homes.

America is a crazy place, so basically ye can shoot dead someone who trespasses on your property no problem - just don’t do it in the nip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I walk about my house in the nip, and I've done the bold thing out my back garden on a few occasions. On the other hand the curtains are closed over, and the back garden is fenced all around above head height. Its my property, so if anyone goes out of their way to look, then they're the ones out of line and quite frankly, they can shove it up their arse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Abi wrote: »
    I walk about my house in the nip, and I've done the bold thing out my back garden on a few occasions. On the other hand the curtains are closed over, and the back garden is fenced all around above head height. Its my property, so if anyone goes out of their way to look, then they're the ones out of line and quite frankly, they can shove it up their arse.

Didn't they shove it up your arse out the back garden??? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Ali Babba

I'm selling a telescope I got in Lidl last Christmas if anyones living locally and interested, P.M. me....................:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

kfallon wrote: »
    Didn't they shove it up your arse out the back garden??? :pac:

Don't even go there. There was a no-lube situation over the weekend.. I'm feeling rather delicate at the moment :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Don't even go there. There was a no-lube situation over the weekend.. I'm feeling rather delicate at the moment :D

???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I've done the bold thing out my back garden on a few occasions. On the other hand...
    shove it up their arse.
    That's all that jumped out at me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Was he suffering from a dry throat :pac: :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

Auld one calls the Gardai and reports a couple next door fornicating in public. The Gardai arrive to investigate and have a look around. The tell the woman they can see nothing from the back garden. She says you can only see them from inside the house. Gardai go inside and have a look, still nothing. She says you can only see them from upstairs window. Gardai still see nothing. She says "you stupid Gardai, you have to climb onto the wardrobe, then look out the window".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

I have a first floor apartment looking out onto a busy main street. Id often masturbate in the bedroom, not a bother on me. I'd often stop when it gets to hot to swing the door to the balcony open to get air and continue on riding the dildo. Never crossed my mind that I could get in trouble for it. I'd say high vehicles like buses and trucks could very well have a view. Better be more careful from now on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

ilovesleep wrote: »
    I'd often stop when it gets to hot to swing the door to the balcony open to get air and continue on riding the dildo.
    Um... :eek: Thought I wasn't backwards in coming forwards! (Yeah I see what I did there :pac:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

ilovesleep wrote: »
    I have a first floor apartment looking out onto a busy main street. Id often masturbate in the bedroom, not a bother on me. I'd often stop when it gets to hot to swing the door to the balcony open to get air and continue on riding the dildo. Never crossed my mind that I could get in trouble for it. I'd say high vehicles like buses and trunks could very well have a view. Better be more careful from now on.
    asl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,486 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

twinQuins wrote: »
    I'm rather torn on this: on the one hand I might say that once you take reasonable measures to conceal yourself you should be fine, however I don't like the idea that one can be done for public indecency on one's own private property.

I assume you are using the other hand to have a ****?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Voyurisim can be a turn on for both the watchers and the watched as long as it's with permission but without , it's invasion of privacy .......even for solo acts . :cool:

Advertisement