Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex in a garden - public or private?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭faw1tytowers

BBDBB wrote: »
    how much of a difference is there between **** at the window looking in and **** at the window looking out??

Lol well I actually had the fun of discovering this recently on an errand from work I was sent to a doctors office. It was a doctor I had been to before when I lived in the vicinity but I wasnt aware he had moved a few doors up.

So I went to the premises which is on a main street in Galway city and the office behind a lane of a house driveway. On leaving the office after seeing the signs "moved * doors up" I glanced in the window of the lounge to see if the occupants of the house had also moved? Lol there was some lad laying down on the couch facing the opposite way so didnt see me. His jog pant loosened and having a good ould "work out". It made me laugh and I pondered knocking on the window to give him a wink. But I continued to walk to the main road path and realised he was still in full view. So I waited there at the bus stop as he continued the pulled out his mobile and tightened up his joggers very happily and unaware of his audience!

Advertisement