Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden maintenance in the Macroom area

Options
  • 25-04-2011 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Does anyone know of someone who will do a bit of garden maintenance in the Macroom area. I have a huge garden (almost an acre) so need someone who has a ride on mower as it has previously taken me a full weekend to cut it with a push mower. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

BobbiB wrote: »
    Does anyone know of someone who will do a bit of garden maintenance in the Macroom area. I have a huge garden (almost an acre) so need someone who has a ride on mower as it has previously taken me a full weekend to cut it with a push mower. Thanks

There's usually quite a few private ads offering these services in the Dunnes Stores and Supervalu in Macroom, you might find something there.

There's also a Jobs/Services forum on www.adverts.ie (Boards.ie sister site for adverts)

Advertisement