Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch Repair Cork City

Options
  • 25-04-2011 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

I've banjaxed my watch, I reckon it needs a serious clean in the workings - anyone got any recommendations for Cork City - I generally go to Carrolls on Rutland Street, but don't know if they can do it (I'll ring them tmrw to find out) but in the interim, anyone know of anyone that they'd trust their watch to (It was my grandmothers, so if anything happens to it, I'll be picking out a cemetry plot!!!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭ofcork

I find keanes very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I second Keanes. I got my watch there repaired. It was a fairly major job so they took a look at it and rang me with a quote before doing anything. It was done quickly and for what they had to do was quite resonably priced.

There is also a clock repair place near the GPO (over the discount store or Butler's Cafe) that I have heard good things about but have never used.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Keanes just did my Tag Heuer, didn't take long, and was shockingly reasonable. I expected to be parting with a fortune.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

I've had one bad experience in Michel's jewellers which I mentioned on this thread. I've also used the place which Miaireland mentioned as being by the GPO. It was the very simple job of having the bracelet resized. Did it on the spot. No complaints.

Advertisement