Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Sink plug for smev sink

• 25-04-2011 3:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭

Where to get one?
    Looked on eBay but no luck
    Cheers
    Marty.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

I've a few odd ones, what diameter is the plughole?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

I'll measure it up this eve...cheers
    Martin.

It's 35 mm I need 2 if possible!!
    Cheers
    Marty.

definitely 35? has that a steel pin for locating it?

Yeah its 35...i measure it with a vernier.
    It doesnt have a locator on it.

It is rubber ion the bottom and stainless steel on top(a rubber one would do i guess!!)

The reason i need two is the one on the hob went missing and sometimes a bit of a foul smell can vent back up through it.

Cheers,
    Marty.

• Advertisement

hmm.. mine are about 31... I'll keep an eye out for you tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭sunchaser

[The reason i need two is the one on the hob went missing and sometimes a bit of a foul smell can vent back up through it.

Cheers,
    Marty.[/QUOTE]

I would suggest that you put some Milton down each of the plug openings. I find that this eliminates the foul smells.

Cheers Sunchaser....actually would it be ok to put some regular drain unblock caustic solution down there????

Also i found a crowd in the UK who sell the sink plugs so i rdered 3 (~2:50each)

http://www.leisurespares.co.uk/gallery/img/307.jpg

They also sell the bushs/grommets for the pan holders which is great as mine are all long gone!!

Cheers,
    Marty.

Advertisement