Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Game

Options
  • 25-04-2011 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi all,

Moved out to greystones over a year ago and loving it. I don't know to many people out here so I'm looking to play some ball and maybe get involved with one of the local Footy (soccer) teams. I'm 33 and haven't played for a few years (except for a bit of 5-a-side now and then) so probably not up to the standards I once was but think I can still play abit.

Anyone involved in the local teams? Know if their looking for players? Any recommendations for an over the hill enthusiast?

Cheers Folks,

AL.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭eigrod

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

There are a couple of lads on here that run 5 aside games.

astrofluff is your man.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055382577

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Thanks for the post Damo - Alien1977, you're not over the hill at all at 33 - some of the lads that play are in their mid 40's and run circles around the whipper-snappers.

Let me know if you're interested in a 6-a-side on the astro courts on a Monday evening and I'll PM you all the details. Cheers!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Alien1977

Ta for the feedback all.

defo interested in a bit of 6-a-side Astofluff.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Neil99

I've also recently moved into the area and am looking for a regular game. Do you still need people for Monday evenings? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Neil99 - I've sent you a private message (PM) - As you are new to boards.ie if you don't know how to access it, when you log in you'll see a link to your messages under your name above-right!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Advertisement