Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IDA Hall

• 25-04-2011 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I have an exam in the IDA Hall and I was just wondering does anybody know where it is?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I think its across the other side of the campus towards Smyth's not sure exactly where it is there though from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Dancer1991

I think its across the other side of the campus towards Smyth's not sure exactly where it is there though from there.

Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Flashpoint

Its across the road from lidl, there is the garrycastle IDA park. Take first exit (straight ahead) at the first roundabout, take the second exit (straight ahead) at the second roundabout and you should see the buliding on your right and it should be the first right turn off after the second roundabout. AIT sign on the buliding too. There is a pavement all the way beside the road so same directions for walkers. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Dancer1991

Flashpoint wrote: »
    Its across the road from lidl, there is the garrycastle IDA park. Take first exit (straight ahead) at the first roundabout, take the second exit (straight ahead) at the second roundabout and you should see the buliding on your right and it should be the first right turn off after the second roundabout. AIT sign on the buliding too. There is a pavement all the way beside the road so same directions for walkers. Hope this helps.

Thank you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭TimeClock18

Flashpoint wrote: »

So it's in the IDA park (garrycastle) ?
    Just to be sure :)

• Advertisement

Ya its in the Garrycastle IDA park

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭rosskind

I can confirm that this is true.

rosskind wrote: »
    I can confirm that this is true.

Of course it is lol

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭rosskind