Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with slide projector

• 25-04-2011 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hello,

I have an exhibition in June and I need to get an interval timer for a carousel projector so the slides can continuously loop and change on their own. The projector I have is a Kodak S-AV 2050. Does anyone on here have one that I can rent/buy from them? or does anyone know of any other place to find this part in Ireland.

I found a company in the uk where I can rent the part from but ideally I would like to source one in Ireland, although it will be my only option if I cant get one before then.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Clive

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

try some of the audiovisual companies

avs
    fittingimage
    avcom
    avtek

they are kinda old school things now but one might have one knocking around

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Isn't here also electronics forum? I think somebody was helping us with the sound triggers. Give it a look in the navigation or search.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Heebie

You could digitise the slides and use a projector that hooks up to a VGA port on a laptop or something like that.
    You'll probably find it a lot easier to find equipment for this purpose, and you could use powerpoint, or the equivalent in Open Office (Open Office Presentation) to come up with the timing & rotation easy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭thedarkroom

Image Supply Systems are usually good for this kind of stuff.

http://www.imagesupplysystems.com/

Advertisement