Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Matched Bet Account Opening Offers

• 25-04-2011 4:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭

I am looking to set up a new online betting account to place bets on the Leinster HC match. Would like a bookies that match your first bet on the same selection.

I.E I bet €25 on Leinster they matched the €25 on the Leinster Match not one that give you a free bet once bet settled.

Anyone know of a bookies that does this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Most bookies do matched bets.
    Hills are doing bet 30 and get 60 of free bets at the moment online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

The OP means one for the same event as you did your first bet on.
    OP do the bet and the bet is usually in your account in a day or so. Just do the same bet again then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

most the paddy power offers allow you to place the free bet straight away and as do the bet365 if i remember correctly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭Wats_in_a_name

Got it with SKY BET but Ladbrokes only issue the free bet after the first bet is settled. Ah well. Stuck 20 on the Leinster match and hopefully it will be done in time to place on Spurs tomorrow.

Advertisement