Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Statements

Options
  • 25-04-2011 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭

Hi I have an AIB current account, and I'm signed up to receive estatements. But when i go to view them there are only two there, both on the anniversary of the date i opened the account. I need a recent one as proof of address. Does anyone know how I would go about getting monthly ones?

Also, if I call into the bank tomorrow would they be able to provide me with a statement on the spot?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭dublin daz

I think AIB send statements twice a year as standard. They will send one monthly free if you call Direct Banking or your local branch. They will be able to print a statement in a branch there and then free if you explain what its for (poa)

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭broker2008

The bank tries to flog the idea that online statements is the best for everyone but the history of statements isn't upto scratch IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Mort5000

What is not up to scratch about them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

Just an update. Went into local branch of AIB to see could they print me off a statement, and was told that they would have to order one as the ones they print off do not have the postal address on them and cannot be used as POA.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Rebel1977

You change the frequency of your statements to what ever suits you I get mine every 2 months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Just contact local branch and change frequency of statement

Advertisement