Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Toilet unveiled

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

What aload of crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

All this toilet humour... I'm flushed with embaressment...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Hmmmmm

I took a few dumps in Tokyo and the shitters were up to that standard with no user interaction... all auto... you blow your load,press a little button and a jet of tepid water sluices the rusty rivet hole straight in the frikken eye:eek:

Don't know hw the fcukers zero in on the bulls eye but they do.

No hand helds, no fcuk all, all automatic.

Mary Robinson could rim you afterwards with no complaints.

Don't fix sommat that aint broke!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

It cost $6000:eek:
    ...Getting one!

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭JBnaglfar

What aload of crap.

Far superior to the bog standard toilet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Hmmmmm

I took a few dumps in Tokyo and the shitters were up to that standard with no user interaction... all auto... you blow your load,press a little button and a jet of tepid water sluices the rusty rivet hole straight in the frikken eye:eek:

Don't know hw the fcukers zero in on the bulls eye but they do.

Its done by a camera targeting system. Its viewed by a person working in a control centre in South Tokyo and there is a crosshair on their screen and a red button they press when they have zoomed in on the target to spray.

I hope that helps.

Its done by a camera targeting system. Its viewed by a person working in a control centre in South Tokyo and there is a crosshair on their screen and a red button they press when they have zoomed in on the target to spray.

I hope that helps.

No way:D

Shifted my arse a few times after 'snipping a length of my spine' but each time the water jet clacked into the balloon knot with amazing accuracy.

No outer ring stuff or anything, smack into to nipsy hole bulls eye like.

you could nearly gargle:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Not as good as my personal slave.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

warm seat!! that would just feel wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I'm surprised bidets aren't catching on in Ireland, apparently they're built into toilets all over the world now.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

I'm surprised bidets aren't catching on in Ireland, apparently they're built into toilets all over the world now.
    I have a bidet in my house, and my house was built over 30 years ago :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Nothing beats sega toilet game

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

You're right, it would feel like there had been somebody there ages before you got there... eeeuuwwwww!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Shifted my arse a few times after 'snipping a length of my spine' but each time the water jet clacked into the balloon knot with amazing accuracy.

Maybe they have heat detectors. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

Tinie wrote: »
    I have a bidet in my house, and my house was built over 30 years ago :P

Bidets have been installed in houses in inner-city Dublin for many decades now.
    I'm sure you've all heard of Bidet Mulligan, the pride of the Coombe? ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

:D

But if water is being blasted at your notch do you not have to dry up in some way? To avoid a stream of gravy running down your thighs?

Doesn't sound too pleasant in fairness. Nothing nice about the jet of water that hits your drainpipe after you have dropped a bolt into the sump of a normal jax.

:D

But if water is being blasted at your notch do you not have to dry up in some way? To avoid a stream of gravy running down your thighs?

Doesn't sound too pleasant in fairness. Nothing nice about the jet of water that hits your drainpipe after you have dropped a bolt into the sump of a normal jax.

Excellent post.

However, on these pans the arse cheeks are spread, as the bowl is ergonomically designed to present the rusty rivet hole proud to the jet of water(tepid)

All the chod gravy just drops away and leaves the drainpipe buffed and clean.

Perhaps a slight dab of a tissue might be required, but my experience, as I pointed out in an earlier post,is that the cackpipe is pristine clean and one could indulge in a rimming session with Mary Hannafin with complete confidence that she couldn't question your ring hygiene.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Yea, it'd be like crapping in someones lap

Advertisement